Venue: Crownbridge School
Address: Turnpike Road, Croesyceiliog, Cwmbran NP44 2BJ
(please contact us for exact time of lesson for your child)
- A well-fitting happy nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is not potty/toilet trained (please see Bubble Tots Happy Nappy Policy for further information).
- The pool has a strict Spectator Policy. Only one adult spectator per swimmer is permitted on poolside and they must remove outdoor footwear.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- There is a play pen in the Ladies changing room.
- Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in lesson time (be careful not to include other children/parents unless you have their permission). Please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
- You are very welcome to bring pushchairs and car seats into the school but please ensure you leave them in the designated area which is just outside the changing rooms.
- You must not place nappies in any of the general waste bins. There is a nappy bin in the changing area, please either put nappies in there, or take them home with you.
- There may be staff still working, including the cleaners, (even though the children have gone), so please ensure that you keep children safe by not allowing them to run around the corridors, or outside areas. This is for their own safety but also to be respectful to the school staff that are still working, some until quite late.
- Please do not plug in any hairdryers, phone chargers etc into any plug sockets in the building.
- Torfaen Council operate a no smoking policy on their site (which includes the use of Vapes). Please ensure you leave site and go past the barriers if you wish to do so whilst your child is in lessons with us.
Parking: There is ample parking in the main car park directly outside the school entrance, but please do not arrive on site before 3.35pm on weekdays as the school pupils need adequate time to leave the site after they finish school. Please ensure you wait in your car until 15 minutes before your lesson. Customers park on site at their own risk and no liability will be accepted for any loss or damage by us or the school.
Changing rooms: There are separate male and female changing areas. There are no lockers, so please avoid bringing valuables on site if possible. We will not accept liability for loss or damage to personal belongings left on site.
Arriving for Class: Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class time is to start as space is limited in the pool area and changing facilities. If you are our first class of the day you may not be able to enter the building until 15 minutes before the lesson starts when our team are on site for safety reasons.
- Pool temperature: 34-35°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a lifeguard present provided by us
- Pool Size: 6.5x5 metres
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.3m
- Maximum class ratios: 12 adult/child pairs:1 teacher